Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bunny Ear Flower.



Originally uploaded by Brode The Toad
I've been contacted by a book publisher and might be having 5 of my pictures published!!!!

This isn't one of them. I don't think.

My mum walked into my bedroom as I was taking this. Let's just say it was awkward. She wanted to know what I was doing 'waltzing around the house in a short short skirt and her high heels.' I hardly ever wear skirts. I kinda like how this turned out. It took a lot of trying. I don't have a tripod yet, so I was balancing my camera on a chair. It wasn't straight so the background was screwed up. Then I tried the ground. It was too low. Finally, I got our huge esky, shoved a book on top and then I had my make-shift tripod.

But my camera decided it needed more than the wall to focus on, so I had to have a painting in front ot the camera, then focus, set the auto timer, run to wall [on the carpet in heels], move the painting, bend my knee and wait for the camera to actually take the picture. I was happy with the results though, so it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment